Saturday, November 22, 2008
Prior to the ever melancholy entries from the past few days, I'm as happy as I should be now.
God seemed to be happy that I somewhat, somehow endured the recent sleepless nights of misery and after a shitty day on Friday, I came to home to 2 parcels, 1 from Belgium and 1 from UK. i do get postcards often, but international parcels, hardly, unless i do participate in swaps, which i did, recently and now they're here and i'm happy like mad. because it reminded me that there are other things to look at and be happy about, if one or a few things in my life are upsetting me.
The boyfriend has also stopped his menopausal moodswings. (hahaha)
That was Friday, and today was another day that went smoothly, alhamdulillah.
Attended his friend's wedding and we were off on a little escapade and of course, get caught in the rain AGAIN. it's always that particular area where the sky decides that it should pour down and I get wet, though not as wet as the previous time, thank god.
There are many downsides actually, [like how I am broke shitless to my panties, and how I am in DIRE need of cash, and how I have not started on my MP poster which I had nearly completed, when the laptop suddenly decideded to erase my 3hours of effort just like that (which made me want to melalak at Fattah's house but I was embarrased to do that)] but thanks to the little perk-me-ups that have been occurring as of late, I am able to keep cool and stay sane.


Goodies from UK! This is for the 3 Wishes Swap.


compact mirror and lip gloss from Boots, UK. =DDD

just so you know, i love Disney Princesses. Especially Jasmine, Belle and Ariel. =P (say hello to the childish, kental side of me)
hence the bookmarks.

firstly, the pink wrapping is of such a happy shade, and secondly the butterfly print on the tags. cute nak mampus.

from this pic (above) onwards, they're the goodies from belgium.
spiced pumpkin lippy, BELGIAN CHOCOLATE, and yet another cute butterfly postcard.

tourist postcards of Belgium. :)

a note from her, greeting cards in tutu and ballet shoe, letter writing set, which will SO be of good use, cos I can use them to send to my penpals in Belgium, Sweden and Japan. =D


And this, was supposed to be a CHOCOLATE BAR swap from the US. which meant we send only ONE chocolate bar. but look at what this lady sent me! and yes, another sachet of HOT COCOA, this time from LINDT.
With that, this entry shall end abruptly. Haha.
ok bye!
Labels: fantasticles.
X O X O; 10:36 pm